Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tyrannosaurus teatime

 Tyrannosaurus to Brontosaurus,

Hey, babe, fancy giving me a bite to eat?
I like your curves and cute little mouth.
A girl like you would be a real treat.

Brontosaurus to Tyrannosaurus:
Get knotted, Fat so, just let me be.
You watch your big mouth, lady.
Anyway, it’s Diplodocus that interests me,

but he’s standing in some quite deep water,
far away from my beaten track,
so I’d really appreciate it, if you don’t mind,
you let me hitch a ride there on your back.

You think I’m an idiot, exploded Brontosaurus.
People wonder why we get uptight;
It’s jerks like you give us a bad name,
all you do is eat and fight.’

Oh, come on, sweetie, it’s not true,
Paleo men just made it up.
Just put your soft neck in my big mouth
and I’ll kiss you like a buttercup.

Oh hunky, bunky, chunky man,
I didn’t know how gentle you could be.
Yes, that’s right, replied Tyrannosaurus,
and you’re so stupid. And my tea.